The Blake Hotel | New Haven, CT
: Staff Masking Required
From the hotel’s COVID policy web page:
- Hotel entrances open automatically upon arrival and departure.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are present in elevators.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available upon request at the front desk.
- Continued practice of social distancing.
- All employees are required to wear a facemask.
- All employees will have temperature check prior to start of shift – Employees with temperatures of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed entry
- Any employee with flu-like symptoms will not be permitted on premises.
- Housekeeping staff will have minimal contact with guests and other employees.
- Housekeeping will be executed only upon request and after guests’ check-out/leave.
- All door handles, elevator buttons, railings, surfaces, bell carts, and door keys will be sanitized regularly throughout each day.
- Freshly brewed coffee and condiments can be delivered to your guestroom upon request.
All collateral items (unless single use) will be removed from guestrooms.