Smiles on Smiles Dental Care - Dr Benjamin W Hsu DMD | New York City, NY
User review: “Benjamin Hsu consistently follows his VERY astute set of protocols. He rebuilt his remodled practice as COVID hit NYC and I felt safe there after a BA.1 infection at a FAR costlier practice, Midtown! What a sweet, efficient & conscientious bunch of coworkers, too!”
COVID protocols from the website:
What we are doing during COVID
- What we are requesting of our patients during COVID
- We are hiring an extra dental auxiliary to sanitize high contact surfaces and assist our clinicians to treat our patients as clean and sterile as possible
- Each room is cleaned twice, then allowed to “rest” for 15 minutes prior any additional occupants)
- We are extending treatment times to allow comprehensive and safe care
- We are purchasing more PPE personal protective equipment to help prevent any spread of COVID.
- We are screening all patients prior their dental appointments of any COVID-like symptoms as well as taking temperature prior each appointment.
What patients need to know:
- Please bring a mask and wear it all possible times during your dental appointment
- Please be patient as all dental appointment treatment times are extended
- Appointments may have last minute changes to adjust for the new protocols
- It is possible the door may be locked when you arrive to your appointment as we are limiting occupants in the office. Please be prepared to wait outside the office, therefore, please dress and plan accordingly.
- The office temperature may be decreased, so please dress accordingly (i.e. layers).
- We will teach you and ask you to use our high power funnel suction to help reduce any splatter or aerosols while rinsing