Bethany Stanley, Licensed Massage Therapist | Zanesville, OH
Over 18 years of experience helping clients feel better.
- I’m fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and up to date on all available booster shots.
- I wear an N95 mask at all times throughout all massage sessions.
- I run two HEPA filters at all times. These filters exchange all air in the room 6 times per hour which meets CDC standards for clean air in treatment rooms.
- I schedule 90 Minute breaks between clients to clear the air and disinfect surfaces.
All clients must be vaccinated for Covid-19 and to be up to date on all available booster doses. The only exception is for medical exemptions. You’ll be asked to provide either proof of vaccination or documentation to support your medical exemption at your first appointment.
All clients must wear a non-cloth mask at all times while in my massage studio. There are no exceptions to the mask requirement. If you don’t have a mask, I have them available for clients at no charge.
Other Covid-Related Policies
- If you’re experiencing any symptoms of illness, please do not come in for a massage. You will never be charged a cancellation fee.
- If you have recently had COVID, you will need to wait at least two weeks after you recover before you come in for a massage.
- If someone in your household has tested positive for COVID, or if you’ve been a close contact of someone who has recently tested positive, please wait at least 10 days after your exposure before you schedule a massage.
More From This Business Owner:
When you book with Bethany, you’ll receive the highest quality of service and personalized care in a relaxing cozy atmosphere.Choose one or more of these complementary enhancements to add to your massage therapy session:
- Heat Packs
- Cold Stones
- COVID Policies